Gisenye

So I just returned from a trip to Gisenye...I went with two Australian girls and its 9 pm at night and am using their internet stick on one of there laptops ,so quickly updating before the week is over. I have been super busy this week so I am sorry that I haven't updated my blog! I also remembered I forgot to say something about my trip to Butare last week Saturday (or maybe it was the week before!). We stayed the night in a hotel in Gisenye which had a really bad restaurant, with an amazing view and a hot shower! The hotel was on the lake and the lake is absolutely beautiful we went exploring and we had a run in with some army dudes who wouldn't let us walk up this road that went past the presidents summer house!
But we left on friendly terms!! Then we found an amzing restaurant/hotel which was literally on the lake and I went for a paddle and it was really warm... but I had to ask if there were crocodiles in the water before I did that . Then we made friends with 4 tourists/volunteers who were being extremely noisy that while we were eating lunch in our secluded little spot we could guess where they were all from by hearing their different accents there was a french man , an aussie, a canadian and an american , and I knew the american boy because he had visited my orphanage quite some time ago . So it was nice to run into him again, we spent the afternoon with them and then we caught a car back with them to Musanze and from there me and Gabrielle and Michelle caught a bus back to Kigali, so here we are then!!!
I'm sorry this is short!
will post more next week!
bye!!!
love kimu

Comments

Popular Posts