5 weeks to go

Hey everyone and welcome to my blog. 5 more weeks and I leave for Rwanda , Africa to volunteer with children in an orphanage near the capital city of Kigali. I will be volunteering there for 3 months and am volunteering through Global Volunteer Network who has provided accomodation for me. I still have many things to organise before I go and I still need to learn a bit of French! In the mean time I am busy working at the Greytown Community store and doing numerous aupair and babysitting jobs. As well as doing things with my friends , family and youth group!
I hope that when I am overseas that you will all leave me messages, so I know that everything's okay back in NZ and that you are all missing me :) haha.
I am sure I shall see all of you before I go unless you're from Holland then I will see you in July!!
au revoir
Kim

Comments

Popular Posts